EZ Lockout & Roadside Service of San Antonio offers tips for safe driving and keeping off the roadside. I spoke with a good friend Xavier who works for Bluebonnet Insurance who offered some tips to hit the road safe .
1. Always use your signals to indicate your intentions (lane changes, use hazards if car is stranded, etc…)
2. Be patient and courteous during rush hour traffic.
3. Read school zone signs closely as some are in effect til 5pm now!
4. Always check both ways when entering an intersection from a complete stop or a green light.
5. Never try to cross over congested lanes, wait till your line of sight is clear.
A big thanks to Xavier for the helpful tips!
If you ever need roadside assistance for a flat tire, car jump start, gas delivery, or to unlock your car, make one call to EZ Lockout & Roadside Service. We are here to change your flat tire, unlock your car, jump start your dead battery or deliver more gas when you ran out of gas.
Call (210) 598-7300